The MyFastTrack app has been developed by Greyhound Racing Victoria (GRV), working closely with Victorian participants, to provide a modern mobile experience when accessing the ‘FastTrack’ operations portal on their phone.
In the busy world of greyhound rearing, racing and rehoming, being able to complete everyday tasks on your phone in only a few taps, no matter where you are or what you are doing, makes MyFastTrack the must-have, easy to use tool for all greyhound racing participants.
Tasks that can be completed in MyFastTrack include:
- nominate for racing or coursing
- scratch a greyhound
- book a club trial
- submit a kennel return
- search the race calendar
- apply for a greyhound name
- update greyhound health records for single greyhound
- change kennel/pet name*
- renew registration
- view and download payment statements
- retire a greyhound as a pet
- manage Litter Notices and Registration
- create & manage syndicates
- update bank & contact details
- transfer ownership between Victorian owners
- update greyhound health records for multiple greyhounds*
*New functions only available in MyFastTrack
GRV will continue to improve MyFastTrack to better meet participant needs through future updates and planned rollouts of new features.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, or would like to let us know what you think of MyFastTrack, we want to know! Please contact us using the buttons below. All feedback and suggestions are welcomed and valued.
If you would like to report a problem or require assistance with using MyFastTrack, visit App Support to submit a help request.
If you need help to complete tasks such as Nominations, Scratchings, Naming or Registration Renewals, please contact Racing Services on 8329 1100.